All are welcome to a fun family, sweet "summer-vibes" evening for everyone, also to raise funds for a relief trip to Nepal in February 2016.
Saturday 28th November from 5.30pm onwards, on the lawn outside the Lighthouse Cafe, 23 Intermediate St, Masterton.
BBQ on the deck and live music while the sun goes down, both from around 6ish.
- Donation entry
- BBQ sausages for sale and/or BYO meat to cook up
- Pour over coffee from Emporio
- Pull up a chair on the deck or bring a rug for the family!
- Heaps of space to kick a ball around or run around and burn off energy
- Kids activities: face painting & letter writing/drawing to the children in the Compassion Children's Home in Kathmandu
Make sure you bring some spare change for:
- Gourmet sausages ($3)
- Face painting ($2 - $5)
Featuring music from:
- Jo Brunskill (This Little Orchestra) www.facebook.com...
- Two The Well (local duo Sam Tanner & Chloe Waru) www.facebook.com...
- and guests
"All money raised will go towards earthquake relief and building costs for a community who's entire village was completely destroyed. Our friend pastor Dhan, his wife Sunu, and their church in Pokhara are accomodating this displaced entire village yet have next to nothing to give. These people need immediate help for medical bills, food, and a place to live. In the midst of all the horrible things happening around the globe today, here is a chance to show some love to those in need." Sam Tanner.